Types of Storyboard

5 December 2010


After our talk with Fred, i decided to do some more investigating into story boarding just get the basics down and how it would relate to my project. I managed to get a really interesting book from the library called 'The storyboard design course', Thames and Hudson. Within this page, I have been looking at the type of storyboards there are. I am more interested into two story board concepts with are; 'Client Boards' - This is a collection of images in a montage that disjointed and the designer would have to explain to the client what was happening, and Panning shots - Shooting boards emphasize the technique, they are normally used to describe a camera movement with arrows for direction. These will be applicable to my storyboards when manipulating the type and the ways i want it to move within the frame. 

0 comments: