Title Sequence

11 January 2011



I have been looking at the se7en title sequence. Now i know we aren't using footage and it doesn't relate to my project but what i am more interested in is what the title sequences are really about. with regards to this movie it is telling you who is in the movie and who is in the production team. I want to gain a perspective on this because i am not sure all title sequences are like this. But another aspect i have been looking at is the typography within this title sequence. I really liked the layered type, and how it wasn't clear then becomes clear. Its a different way of showing the names and the people involved, without just having the type form across the screen. I was also thinking that instead of the film that is played in the background I can use photography. I think i can bring of elements from this together to work within mine.

0 comments: