5 x Screen printing type and t-shirts

10 May 2011

I am really interested in creating t-shirts and designs around type. I think it can create some really interesting items. I really love type on t-shirts especially high impact type so that it can sometimes become an image as well. I really want to produce work like this, like create some really cool t-shirts with sayings on etc. I think its such a good medium to work across. I would also get the opportunity to screen print, i love screen print because of its feeling of individuality and the homemade feel.

Love the contrast between what being said and the dainty
and crisp type. Big irony.


Really love slab serifs and how all this works
together, i think its funny and represents the wearer perfectly.

Avant garde... beautiful not much more to say really.

0 comments: