5 x functions and purpose

16 May 2011

I am really interested in retail graphics, especially innovative design. I think its always interesting when designers take normal packaging concepts and tweak them so they become a completely different visual experience. 

I really love this editorial and how the type creates such
an interesting header. I really love the complete contrast between the 
flamboyant type and the structured text.

The printing methods with this bag are amazing,
the embossed type and the thick black lines contrast
so elegantly.







The branding for this company is really amazing, it completely symbolises the
product. The type and images are appropriate to the design. They function as one
creating such an appropriate design solution. I love the mixture of print
techniques and style.





0 comments: